This provides 1 hour installation time for the setup and configuration of a Linux server, MySQL Server and Atavism Server. It will provide a minimum base security level on the machine, the MySQL server and the Atavism server.
- Install, configure and update the Linux Server
- Install, configure and run a MySQL server.
- Install, configure and verify a functional Atavism Server.
- Customize Auth and World properties to ensure security and functionality.
- Adjust server settings to ensure security and functionality.
- Create Atavism Server encryption keys.
- Share all content with the server owner.
Issues outside of our control that extend the time for support will require support additional time. Things to verify to ensure that all support time will be utilized properly.
- Username and Passwords
- Server IPs
- Any specific instructions