Atavism Server Installation & Configuration is a one-hour service package to help set up and configure a Windows or Linux server, MySQL Server and Atavism Server. This service provides basic security on the machines and servers, as well as installing and configuring the Atavism Server. It also creates encryption keys to ensure secure sharing of content with the server owner. Issues outside of our control that extend the time allotted for support can be discussed.
- Install, configure and update the Linux Server
- Install, configure and run a MySQL server.
- Install, configure and verify a functional Atavism Server.
- Customize Auth and World properties to ensure security and functionality.
- Adjust server settings to ensure security and functionality.
- Create Atavism Server encryption keys.
- Share all content with the server owner.
Issues outside of our control that extend the time for support will require support additional time. Things to verify to ensure that all support time will be utilized properly.
- Username and Passwords
- Server IPs
- Any specific instructions