This provides 1 hours of installation time for the setup and configuration of the Atavism User Authentication service on the WordPress site and adjustment of the Atavism server.
- Install, configure and update WordPress to the latest version.
- Install, configure and update the WordPress Plugins to provide minimum security.
- Install and configure Let’s Encrypt on Linux server or install user provided security certificates.
- Install, configure and update the Atavism WordPress plugins.
- Adjust server settings to ensure logging in will be functional.
- WordPress Login
- Game Server Database IP, username and password
- Webserver Login
Issues outside of our control that extend the time for support will require support additional time. Things to verify to ensure that all support time will be utilized properly.
- Username and Passwords
- Server IPs
- Any specific instructions